Patient communication COVID.
Our thoughts are with those effected by the coronavirus.
West Milford Vision Center has always followed strict cleanliness and sanitation practices. The health and safety of our patients and employees have always been our number one priority amid concerns about the spread of coronavirus disease (COVID-19). We are here to serve you. We plan to continue to operate safely and effectively. Here is a list of guidelines/ instructions of what to expect when you are visiting our office amid the COVID 19 pandemic.
- Only the patient with appointment is allowed inside the office. Please leave your family members outside, inside the car, at home. Only one essential caregiver/parent is allowed with the patient
- Our staff will be wearing masks. Please wear a mask to your appointment. Everyone entering the building must wear a mask.
- We will check your temperature when you arrive at the door; a reading higher than 99.9 F will require you to reschedule.
- We are a hand-shake and elbow bump free zone
- If you are sick, please stay home. We will happily reschedule your appointment for when you are feeling better
- We will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions regarding how you are feeling. These questions may be repeated when you arrive at our office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. We also will give you the opportunity to wash your hands in the office
- You may notice that there are no longer reading material or refreshments in the waiting room. These items are hard to disinfect so they are no longer in our reception area. If you have specific needs, Dr. Palumbo or the staff can address your request.
- You may be asked to wait in your car until your scheduled appointment. When you arrive, please call the office.
- Please complete the patient welcome forms that can be found either on our website or in the mailbox out on our front walkway prior to your appointment.
- We will still provide you with eyewear purchases, adjustments and repairs, but please call in advance.
- We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have.
- . To make appointments, please call the office 973-728-1101 or visit our website westmilfordvisoncenter.com.
Thank you for being our patients. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
To your health and safety.
Dr. Palumbo and staff.